Friday 4 December 2009

my Birthday..i'll never forget..-4thDec09-



The unique menu choose by my Bestie:).. its diffrence right? hehehe.. Mkn Ambuyat yow..







Everythigs nice food.. Yummy:).. Good choice Didie163:)...






Suprise Cake from her(Didie163).. huh.. im speechless...

coklet ice-cream cake:) i lyke..

YuMMmyy...






They said 'make a wish' 'make a wish'..uurrmmm... i have no idea coz still in shock & lagging i think so:p...
p/s: Didie163...its soo sweet:) haha..tQ..




Ne nahh.. my luvly Bestie yg bring me out dinner & make full of suprises on my birthday.. her name -Didie163:)..hehe.. Love You Bestie... Friendships that never End..









Hadiah2 from my BESTIESSS..... from Didie163... Adeq203 & Enoy213... LOVE kamuu~~




This Cake from My Beloved Family.. & they celebrate it on 5th Dec... i Love you guys soo much!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment